Thursday, May 20, 2010

MENGHITUNG HARI-HARI DI EM SHIPIING S/B

Salam.Sudah hampir 1 bulan 21 hari saya meletakkan jawatan di EM Shpg tetapi terpaksa menunggu saat2 dilepaskan...Notis untuk saya adalah 3 bulan...Most of the duties/tasks/customers introduction had been released/completed and now waiting for the Management to release me....by right for someone which related more to the company's P&C matters and marketing, they normally will release within a short time period....@ 24 hours!! The best part is - still being paid...;).
This morning, my President's secretary had called me and highlight that Mgt may release me earlier....bestnya!! Now waiting for my VP Madam Doris to call me. Wow I had served this company for 9 solid years. Starting with Customer Service in 2001, I had been promoted to Branch Manager in 2005. Such a challenge job..in term of competing with Chinese market and to deal with staff which are my closest friends before. Not everyone can accept me but as times goes by alhamdulillah everything turns up to be fine and harmony.....But things had been changed eversince this incident..........will continue in the next entry...adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment