Saturday, February 20, 2010

CHINESE NEW YEAR HALS AT "HORIZON HILLS"

Salam....it's quite a long time I didnt update my blog..even Linda, (my mentorlah) asked me why I didnt write....APA DAH JADIK ANA OIIII....well....need to find suitable time and mood to bloglah... :P
Last CNY, we stayed at my brother's house Eddie in Horizon Hills - "The Golf"...it's a very nice big house located in Perling Area nearby Nusajaya and Jaya Jusco Bukit Indah...We went there on Saturday @ 13/2 till 15/2 to join the "Tahlil" and solat zohor on 14th.Alhamdulillah eventhough Eddie and Niza only invited their closest relatives, enough to fill the 'jemaah'...Alhamdulillah...
Anyway I felt so happy to have chance to gather with Mak/Abah, Abang/Sal, Abg Az/Lin ,Eddie/Niza and all my nieces and nephews.....Can't forget watching "Santau" using the projector...really scary..(I hate watching horror movies)....
Last but not least I love you all.....May Allah bless us in whatever we do...
(Photos to attach laterlah...Linda I need your help!!! he he he)

No comments:

Post a Comment